Is there really a need for Tough Mark training?
"Self-Defense won't stop a rape attempt... Knowledge and Foresight can".
Peter Van Beek, President- Tough Mark.com
- A woman is raped every 46 seconds. By age 18, 25 percent of girls will have been sexually assaulted.
- Four women are killed by abusive partners every day.
- 51% of college males admit perpetrating one or more sexual incidents during college
- 12% of completed rapes, 35% of attempted rapes, and 22% of threatened rapes occur on a date
- 18% of women who reported being raped before age 18 said they were also raped after age 18.
- 6 out of 10 sexual assaults occur in the home of the victim or the home of a friend or relative
- Convicted rape and sexual assault offenders report that 2/3 of their victims were under the age of 18.
- 1 out of every 5 college age women report being forced to have sexual intercourse
(Violence Against Women Survey, 1998, National Crime Victimization Survey 1996, National College Health Risk Behavior Survey 1995, Greenfield 1997)(self defense)
Tough Mark was created to provide realistic techniques that you can use to reduce your risk of being attacked. Our goal is to help you replace fear and worry with the practical knowledge you need to protect yourself and your family from violence.
More than just self defense- It's attack prevention!
Tough Mark offers:
Online Training- Personal Security/ Self Defense/ Attack and Assault Prevention
Domestic Terrorism Prevention Workshops (for companies)
Children's Books- "Charlie and The Bully"
Who Can Benefit?
- Those who want to feel safer in public
- Those who have been a victim of an attack or domestic violence
- Teachers, flight attendants, Realtors, and other professionals
- Parents who want their daughters to be safer on campus
- Children who want to feel more secure at school and away from home.
- Companies who wish to improve the overall security of their operations
Please take a moment to view our site pages and learn the Truth about personal security and self defense!